HW: Other Bands

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 16 05:20:10 EST 2003

Hi Top ten of others....

Eliza Carthy ( awesome fiddler & daughter of martin carthy the folk institute
himself.
Fairport Convention ( and family RT & IM both very cool dudes)
The Sonics  ( 60's garage dudes)
Black rebel Motorcycle Club ( some very hawkwind / Cure crossovers going on
their)
Dreadzone
All Reggae ( can't split it as I listen to so much)
Thomas Mapfumo - Music at its most most hipnotic
Rizwan  Muzzwan Qawwali ( sufi music, in fact I love Indian music aswell
All 60's Garage US & UK... ( hense me being in a 60's garage band <G>
Shooglenifty -  If you understand the modern revival of traditional scottish
music you'll know about this lot, and the likes of the peatbog faeries.

regards
iain