OFF: Aural Innovations January 2003 issue online NOW!!!

t.byrne t.byrne at NTLWORLD.COM
Sat Jan 25 08:05:32 EST 2003

As Jerry has broached the subject I should just mention that Aural
Innovations has a review of my album at:

http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue22/tombyrne.html

A taster track for my forthcoming second album "The Eye of the Cyclone" is
available for play or download at:

http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/3024/3024008.html

Its working title is "ByrneBlanga".

Have a listen and let me know your views (but be gentle, I have a fragile
ego which I have to feed regularly).

Cpt Blue Skin - when's Alien Dream III out?

Regards

Tom