OFF: Circle Discography

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Jan 26 09:14:15 EST 2003

Apologies Jerry, couldn't see it for looking.  Thanks
for the link to Ektro - everybody on this list should
give dedofiktion a listen for reasons that will become
clear when you hear the riff!

I'm now looking forward to your Circle Friends &
Relations radio show.

AL
 --- Jerry Kranitz <jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM>
wrote: > >No tracks listed in Aural Innovations radio
shows