film footage

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Tue Jan 28 08:46:59 EST 2003

Someone said a while back this this was filmed by an Italian film crew when
it was thought it was the bands last concert. From memory I think the clip
they showed on tv was Bob signing Psi Power? Might be wrong though. If you
have the recording in some form, maybe someone like Steve Litchfield could
transfer it onto a more watchable format, subject to no objections from the
band involving copyright etc?

-----Original Message-----
From: William Duffy
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 28/01/03 13:31
Subject: Re: film footage

Is the Hawklords 78 footage you mention have them performing 25 Years
On? If
so, I did make a recording of this video clip back in the days (long
before
Beta) when I had a recorder by Philips which used a format called simply
VCR. I was never able to transfer these tapes over to any other format,
&
one or two tapes snapped. I also gave some away. But I suspect I held on
the ones that may have had possibly rare material on them. I only have 3
or
4 tapes in my possesion still, but cannot say whether this clip is on
them
or not???

William