film footage

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Jan 28 09:04:19 EST 2003

The one thing I am definate of is that the clip was 25 Years On (along with
the Automaton intro). It wasn't from a live concert, & I seem to recall Bob
dressed in his urban guerilla gear, resting on a large stool!

I believe some of the video recorders that used this type of tape are now up
on Ebay. If I could locate a machine in Australia it would make things
easier.

William