(OFF) Extreme Music

Pierluigi Fumi gg at NINJANET.COM
Sun Jul 6 09:44:16 EDT 2003

Richard wrote:

> I'm feeling quite pleased with myself.  I've just managed to listen to all
> four An*l C**t albums back to back.

oohhh, that's GREAT!!

AxCx are genius, for the lyrics, sounds, noise and the other stuff.
And they are gay! :)

If you like grind I can raccomend you the Carcass album, in particular
Reek of Putrefaction or Necroticism. Simply Great.

> Top 40 Hits (1995),
> 40 More Reasons To Hate Us (1996),
> I Like It When You Die (1997) and
> It Just Gets Worse (1998)

you miss "Picnic Of Love" (i haven't it, sigh), that are truly love
(???) songs. Really!!

If you are more into Black Metal, Carpathian Forest could be a great
surpise for you. There are lot of serious songs about the forest,
religion and things like that, and more and more songs about
masturbation or stupid things. And the music is a mixture of Black
Metal and Rock And Roll. Rally great.

> Truly remarkable.  Any band that makes Napalm Death and Extreme Noise Terror
> sound like Bucks Fizz and Liquid Gold (respectively) is OK by me.  :-)

ok, look for brutal truth (album "extreme conditions demand extreme
(they are italian but well know in the entire european underground
scene). And there are a band of a friend that sound really grind,
stupid, ignorant and ridicolous. Really great. They are Recto Rectors.
I have the command to copy their work to all the world ahah!

oh, now I remember that I rewied for my zine a french band called
"Ultra Vomit", they are simply great with a singer that makes a lots
of noises without using electronic effects!

Ehi, I have a lot of grind album... can we make some trade? :)

ciao!, gg

--
www.shapeless.it - italian metal webzine
www.iammol.com   - it.arti.musica.metal online