(OFF) Extreme Music

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Jul 7 01:29:54 EDT 2003

> Richard wrote:
>
> > I'm feeling quite pleased with myself.  I've just managed to listen to
all
> > four An*l C**t albums back to back.
>

> oohhh, that's GREAT!!
>
> AxCx are genius, for the lyrics, sounds, noise and the other stuff.
> And they are gay! :)

Sending emails is gay!

> If you like grind I can raccomend you the Carcass album, in particular
> Reek of Putrefaction or Necroticism. Simply Great.
>
> > Top 40 Hits (1995),
> > 40 More Reasons To Hate Us (1996),
> > I Like It When You Die (1997) and
> > It Just Gets Worse (1998)
>
> you miss "Picnic Of Love" (i haven't it, sigh), that are truly love
> (???) songs. Really!!

Isn't that a Seth solo album rather than a proper AC album?

> If you are more into Black Metal, Carpathian Forest could be a great
> surpise for you. There are lot of serious songs about the forest,
> religion and things like that, and more and more songs about
> masturbation or stupid things. And the music is a mixture of Black
> Metal and Rock And Roll. Rally great.
>

> > Truly remarkable.  Any band that makes Napalm Death and Extreme Noise
Terror
> > sound like Bucks Fizz and Liquid Gold (respectively) is OK by me.  :-)
>
> ok, look for brutal truth (album "extreme conditions demand extreme
> (they are italian but well know in the entire european underground
> scene). And there are a band of a friend that sound really grind,
> stupid, ignorant and ridicolous. Really great. They are Recto Rectors.
> I have the command to copy their work to all the world ahah!

Ooh - that could be good!  I'll see your Recto Rectors and raise you one
"The Berzerker" and one "Forest Stream".  I might even up the ante with
"Lawnmower Deth"...

> oh, now I remember that I rewied for my zine a french band called
> "Ultra Vomit", they are simply great with a singer that makes a lots
> of noises without using electronic effects!
>
> Ehi, I have a lot of grind album... can we make some trade? :)

I'm sure we can manage that.  :-)  Drop me a mail offline.  I'm lucky in
that my old guitarist works at Earache records...  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.