HW : Tribute band ?

Neil Shilladay neil.shilladay at MICROLISE.COM
Fri Jul 18 04:43:35 EDT 2003

Has anyone seen / heard of a HW 'tribute' band Dr Hasbeen ?

I know Dave has used this as an alias, and as the above band are playing
Derby the night before Pentrich, I am intrigued as to whether DH are a
tribute, or maybe the real McCoy...?

Cheers
Neil.

Any views or opinions presented in this Email message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Microlise Group unless otherwise specifically stated.
Email communications are not necessarily secure and therefore the Microlise Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please notify Microlise immediately.

Microlise Group Limited +44(0)1773 537000