Hawkfest, public transportation

PETER WILKINSON petertrance at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 31 08:05:31 EDT 2003

THERE ARE BUSES FROM PRESTON TO LANCASTER THAT RUN ALONG THE A6. THERE IS
POSSIBLY A BUS THAT ACTUALLY PASSES THE SITE AS I HAVE BEEN THERE AND SEEN
BUS STOPS ROUND THERE (DO  I NEED TO GET A LIFE!!???) WHY NOT CHECK ON
INTERNET RE BUS SERVICES TO ST MARTIN ONTHE WYE??  GOOD LUCK
PS THE SITE IS GREAT