HW: Sonic Attack 4 U ( Sloterdijk offers free mp3 file from Garden Party II)

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Jun 11 12:37:15 EDT 2003

SLOTERDJIJK  is pleased to offer a new FREE download of our cover of
Hawkwind's 'Sonic Attack'.
We opened with the Michael Moorcock classic at The Garden Party II, May 23,
2003.
We are still sifting through what little we managed to record that evening,
however this does mark the first live recording by the band since late
summer 2001. Jay and I are both excited about the new lineups, material &
equipment which we are now emplyoying.

Personnel on this recording includes:

Mike Burro: Guitar, synths, vocals/vocoder

Jay Adcock: Percussion, synths, programming

Dark Lou: Guitar, synth textures

to listen, click to: http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com and scroll down the
list of free mp3 files.

Cheers! Mike Burro