HW: Matthew Wright on radio 2

motherfitzpatrick at BTOPENWORLD.COM motherfitzpatrick at BTOPENWORLD.COM
Sat Jun 21 03:30:13 EDT 2003

 If I get to meet him I shall shake his hand.
I used to watch the Wright stuff( But now have to watch the Telly tubbies etc)and I did like his style, but finding out that he is a 'Hawkfan ' was a bit of a pleasant surprise.
Great that he's playing them on the Radio too !