BOC: Lemmy on BOC

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 3 19:04:26 EST 2003

In a message dated 3/3/2003 6:55:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
RMayo19761 at AOL.COM writes:

>  must tell you, i promise you you wont find a bigger motorhead fan on this
> list, but they DID screw over my band when we played with them at the agora
> theatre in cleveland oh. on the Bastards tour.

But, did Lemmy and the band know about this?
In the book, Lemmy relates how some other act they performed with (Alice
Cooper, maybe?), it was the road manager that was being a dick, not the
performer themselves who was causing the problem.

I wonder if that was the same case with BOC?

Joe