H.W - hawkwind and the beautiful game

Ben Fagin vulcanfoundry at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Tue Mar 4 06:31:30 EST 2003

Stephe,

You know when these kids (including some in my family) jump on they're
skateboards and make a terrible racket, whats that all about? It seems the
kids who cant  do all the 70s moves just throw they're boards down steps
shouting Arrrggghhhh!!

Regards

Ben