OFF: New King Crimson CD

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Wed Mar 5 22:55:30 EST 2003

I hope that is the case, however, in my own personal view, all of the
material I have heard by them since they reformed was not the same band that
I liked, & was more in the vein of Talking Heads. I don't suppose they do
material like Epitaph anymore (or have they gone back to using other
instruments as well as just guitars?).

I know it's all down to personal taste really, but I never liked anything
they did when they got back as a band, since it didn't sound like the band
they were in the first place.

William

PS It's unlikely I would give it a listen, partly because i feel I won't
like it, but mostly because I probably would be very unlikely to find it
anywhere in West Australia!