Gig announcement: The One Eyed Bishops; special Beltane set; May 1, FREE Show

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Mar 27 16:14:14 EST 2003

Thursday, May 1, 2003:

The One Eyed Bishops will perform their annual 'Beltane Celebration' set on the main campus of
Burlington County College, Pemberton, New Jersey

The event is Free and begins in The Campus Cafe ( Parker Center) at 7:00PM EST

For directions to the college click to: http://www.bcc.edu

also you can telephone (609) 894-9311

Beltane is one of our most long awaited appearances, this being the fourth annual!!!
We will perform festy music for your listening pleasure!!!

This and all our other dates are listed on our website at:
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com