BRAIN: Beach party at my house!

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Sun Mar 30 06:34:59 EST 2003

My mailbox happily had the New disc inside of it this afternoon.

So, withoutfurhterado:

This album is full of snapshots of a band's past, its present and its future.
Like Piece of Work, it opens w/ a capella. Like Malpractice, it holds
stripped down, reupholstered ditties from multiple histories, and Snowy's
triumphant return!

The sounds? What is the Production of this disc is something that I thinks
works VERY well -- each musician's place is audible and sounds right.
(Dudes, the drummin' ... THE DRUMMIN.... Yes. It is exactly that. The
guitars are approached in a much diferent manner than we've heard on the
past 6 discs and it's smoove and edgy at the same time.).

This album makes me feel happy as I heart and as I remember it. It does not
wax with nostaliga. Its flows with respect for where the surgeons have come
from, the people and place that make up Life, and what drives them onwards.
Oh, before I forget ---

the 'tators asked, "who will save rock and roll?"
THe surgeons answer, "At our own lil' place in the universe, we will my
brothahs."
Friends, they do it WELL.

Thank you Albert,Deborah and Dave.

Jason