HW: Astoria meet-up and passport holders

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Thu May 22 01:37:29 EDT 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003 17:21:15 +0100, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
wrote:

>Dave Law writes:
>
>> MAY I SUGGEST THE TOTTENHAM (I THINK THATS IT'S NAME) ANYWAY IT'S ABOUT
>> 100 YARDS UP THE ROAD FROM THE ASTORIA TOWARDS THE DOMINION JUST ON THE
>> JUNCTION. DOWNSTAIRS IS BEST AS A LOT OF PUNTERS DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!!
>> HOPE THAT MAKES SOME SENSE. THAT'S WHERE I'LL BE ANYWAY SO IF YOU SEE A
>> BLOKE WITH VERY SHORT HAIR AND ANOTHER WITH DREADLOCKS BOTH WEARING
>> HAWKWINDMUSEUM T-SHIRTS, THEN THAT'LL BE US!!ALL THE BEST
>> DAVE
>
>Real ale and food?
>
>FoFP

as far as i know, yes to both, don't hold me to this but i believe the
ales are directors(courage) and london pride (fullers) plus possibly a
guest beer!
cheers
dave