Harvey gigs

Stephe Lindas lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Sun Nov 2 09:15:36 EST 2003

Hi Folks, Anyone planning on going to see any of the upcoming Harvey gigs? If you don't know about it check the dates out here. http://harvey.strange-trips.com/tour.htm  For those who have seen him before will know what an amazing show he puts on. Backed with Solar Fire lightshow it should be cosmic. Those who attended Strange Daze 00 and 01 can verify this. Also the recent Sunderland gig with MQB. I only wish I could be going. If he comes to your area, then you don't want to miss this. Cheers Stephe