Pissed warblings

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Sun Nov 2 14:20:10 EST 2003

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 03:52:37AM -0000, Richard Lockwood wrote:
> Despite there being two kinds of music I really hate (Country *and*
> Western), I managed to rock out like a ba*tard at a a couple of pub gigs in
> Nashville.

Yah, I've heard Nashville has quite the non-CW scene too.

> Anyway, I'm off to buy a banjo.

Oh oh.  Stay tuned for the bluegrass cover of Spiral Galaxy...
Finger pickin' good!

(Call me a sick puppy, but I'd actually like to hear that...)

> (After the guys in the instrument shop in
> Dollywood let me let rip on a Mandolin, I'll never be allowed near one of
> those b***ards ever again.)

If you like Indian music, check out U. Srinivas.  Absolutely
bitchin' mandolin player.  Of late, he's been touring with John
McLaughlin et al in Remember Shakti.  F**k what a show that was!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
When I came back around from the dark side, there in front of me would
be the landing area where the crew was, and the Earth, all in the view
of my window. I couldn't help but think that there in front of me was
all of humanity, except me.
        - Michael Collins, Apollo 11 Command Module Pilot