CotBS DVD

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Nov 3 12:31:47 EST 2003

No problem with my copy but I think someone else may have posted about
such trouble.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of CWarburton at OAG.COM
Sent: 03 November 2003 14:19
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: HW: CotBS DVD

Forgive me if this turns out to be a rehash, but...

Got said DVD on Saturday (thanx Helen) - and quite enjoyed it, never
having
seen the Hawks perform this show, but what's with the sound? The overall
quality ain't to bad, but I only got slightly more than f*ck-all out of
the
left hand channel except on the "Needle Gun Promo" which promptly blew
me
off my bean-bag with the sudden arrival of said channel at full whack.
Anybody else found this?

Cheers
ChrisW