BOC: Battle of the shortest bands

KevinSommers novadrive at COX.NET
Tue Nov 4 17:15:12 EST 2003

I wonder if they have a fake Ace Frehley too.....

KevinSommers

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Brian Halligan
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 11:36 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: BOC: Battle of the shortest bands

BOC the shortest rock band in the world? Not by a long shot.

http://www.matteblack.com/minikiss/

I supposed it makes as much sense as anything else in the world these days.

Brian

--
Brian Halligan
mailto:blackblade at bhalligan.com

"Bush told his senior aides Tuesday that he 'didn't want to see any stories'
quoting unnamed administration officials in the media anymore, and that if
he did, there would be consequences, said a senior administration official
who asked that his name not be used." --Philadelphia Enquirer, 10/16/03