[Hawkwind] What A hawkfan listens to

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Tue Nov 4 18:27:31 EST 2003

phew, where do you start, well recently i've listened to Air - 10,000 HZ
legend (anybody else on the list got this, very mellow and very "spacey"),
1st white stripes album (very raw), led zep remasters (need i say more),
graham coxon - the kiss of morning (wasn't he supposed to have jammed with
hawkwind a while back!), AC/DC back in black (when it comes to pure
rock 'n' roll probably the best in the business) moby - play (fine when
you've got friends around), primal scream - evil heat (another one i'd
like to know if anybody else out there's got, is it me or has this got a
huge hawkwind influence running through it) elliot smith - figure 8 (great
singer songwriter and a tragic loss, he died a couple of weeks ago,
suicide, terrible loss!), oh and i did listen to some of space bandits the
other day as well.

well that's what i've listened to recently, my collectiom also a load of
80's metal and heavy rock - maiden, priest, aerosmith, a lot of britpop
indie  stuff - oasis, blur, pulp and of course a shed load of hawkwind!
(amongst others)
regards
dave