BOC-L Digest - 6 Nov 2003 to 7 Nov 2003 (#2003-151)

Mark Lee mlee at LINNEYDIRECT.COM
Fri Nov 7 05:16:40 EST 2003

So what did I play,

Tangerine Dream - Le Parc/Melrose/Tangram
        Some as MP3 at work , the rest late at night.

Sex Pistols - The Goodman Files
        Early evening to wake me up after work

Hawkwind - Ambient Anarchists
        The first album when I reached into the Hawks section
        of my CD collection on Tuesday.

Chemical Brothers - Exit Planet Dust
        And why not - her indoors likes it too

Stone Temple Pilots - My own compilation
        Very very loud last night

Claude Challe - Buddha Bar 1/2/3/ Nirvana Lounge 1/2
        Bedtime relaxing stuff

Also been playing several compilations of current dance/trance
in a sort of Ibiza/Euphoria/Chillout kind of vein recently.

Motorhead will as usual appear for the weekend, most likely
NSTH and Iron Fist, again.

Mark (Hasbeen).