HW: re. What A hawkfan listens to

CWarburton at OAG.COM CWarburton at OAG.COM
Fri Nov 7 06:55:14 EST 2003

Well, yesterday it was Iron Maiden's "Dance Of Death", Robert Plant's "66 to
Timbuktu" (absolutely fab!), The Strokes' "Room On Fire", Phil Manzanera's
"Diamond Head" (a neglected masterpiece) and at bedtime , Paul Schutze's
"Apart" (CD2)

But that's only a partially representative collection.
On headphones from my office PC I'm listening to "Miles In The Sky" by Miles
Davis (I have lots of Miles...Coltrane, Coleman, Monk & Mingus too), have
lots of the Soft Machine and their brethren, all but one of King Crimson's
"public" releases and all of Calexico's albums (including the "fan"
releases).

I'll stop now before this turns into a catalogue *G*
ChrisW