OFF Treebeard / Haze (was Re: OFF: TicketMaster bidding)

Neil Shilladay neil.shilladay at MICROLISE.COM
Wed Nov 26 03:55:39 EST 2003

Mike Wright writes
"And if you like Treebeard get hold of some of their live tapes from when
some of them were called Haze. They did a suitably splendid "Hurry on
Sundown", as well as a good range of other covers and wonderful proggy
nonsense."

I was just listening to '20th anniversary show' CD when I read your email.
Great band, great musicians.
For any that are interested, Treebeard and Haze are playing Nottingham 27th
Feb and Sheffield 29th Feb. I'll try & talk the guys into Hurry on Sundown
next time I see them :o)

Cheers
Neil.