OFF Treebeard / Haze (was Re: OFF: TicketMaster bidding)

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Nov 26 16:49:13 EST 2003

Haze...
We put them on a few times at the Sheffield Uni Rock Society and later
as, I recall, Erik Von Daniken.  That was for the Solstice gig that
should've been headlined by the Atomgods if only they hadn't split...

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of Neil Shilladay
Sent: 26 November 2003 08:56
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: OFF Treebeard / Haze (was Re: OFF: TicketMaster bidding)

Mike Wright writes
"And if you like Treebeard get hold of some of their live tapes from
when
some of them were called Haze. They did a suitably splendid "Hurry on
Sundown", as well as a good range of other covers and wonderful proggy
nonsense."

I was just listening to '20th anniversary show' CD when I read your
email.
Great band, great musicians.
For any that are interested, Treebeard and Haze are playing Nottingham
27th
Feb and Sheffield 29th Feb. I'll try & talk the guys into Hurry on
Sundown
next time I see them :o)

Cheers
Neil.