OFF: Can DVD - first impressions

Alastair alastair_sumner at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 27 07:45:14 EST 2003

I received the new Can DVD in the post yesterday. First impressions are
that this is a well put together package containing a live concert from
1972, a documentary, alot of behind the scenes footage and interviews among
other things. I watched some of the live concert last night and it blew me
away, having never seen any live footage of them before. I have to go away
this weekend so I can't wait to get back to watch more. I don't buy many
music DVDs but this is the kind of document that I would like to see for a
band with a history like Can. DVD makes a great archival format and I'd
love to see something similar produced by Hawkwind if ever any old footage
turned up.

Alastair.