HW:Samantha Fox quote

Maxine Wesley maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Fri Nov 28 10:05:31 EST 2003

>Date:    Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:21:50 +0100
>From:    Filip Vanhuyse <Filip.Vanhuyse at PANDORA.BE>
>Subject: HW:Samantha Fox quote

>"I've got 10 pairs of shoes,one for everyday of the week"

Flip have you  quoted out of context? Wasn't it

"I've got 10 pairs of shoes,one for everyday of the week.... and 3 spare"

>I've had to translate it from dutch so not sure if it grammically fits.

I guess in well structured english one might say

 "I've had to translate it from dutch so I'm not sure if it fits
grammatically"

Hope this helps

Maxine