OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Electronic, Alchemical, and Kozmik Ken Experience shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Fri Oct 3 21:31:38 EDT 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (October 3, 2003): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #88), The Electronic Cottage (show #2),
Alchemical Radio (show #47) and The Kozmik Ken Experience (October 2003).
You can go directly to the Radio Shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

New in stock at the Aural Innovations mail order catalog:
MAN IN SPACE - "For Medicinal Use Only"
The sophomore release from Belgian spacers Man In Space is a killer heavy
Space Rock blitz. Man In Space draw on various influences including prog
rock, Hawkwind, metal, King Crimson, and even shades of Neu-ish
electronica... but it's pure Space Rock.
For more information visit our catalog at:
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

Aural Innovations Radio (show #88)

Mr Quimby's Beard - "Marijuana Nightmare"  (Live in Sunderland (Manor Quay)
on 8/23/2003, unreleased, played with permission)
Liquid Visions - "Endless Plasmatic Childhood Overdose" (from Endless
Plasmatic Childhood Overdose)
UFO Jim - "Mexico UFOs" (from Dancing With Aliens)
In The Labyrinth - "Out Of This Maze" (from Dryad)
Afresco Mantis - Excerpts from "Harris Tweed" (Live in Sunderland (Manor
Quay) on 8/23/2003, unreleased, played with permission)
David Unlimbo - "Ambana" (from Celestial Mechanics)
Beneficial Gene - "Release" (from Cosmic Debris)
Liquid Zoo - "Not Waving But Drowning" (from The Return Of The Fevertree)
Black Sun - "Dial 42837 Hater" (from Flesh Market)
PRP Group - "Cascade" (from Babyland)
Korai Orom - track 1 (from Sound & Vision)

The Electronic Cottage (show #2): Space electronics, ambient and related

KOSIK / Matt Borghi - "Anselmo" (from Tiem Parade)
Arnold Mathes - "Supercar" (from Cosmic Memory)
Artemiy Artemiev & Phillip B. Klinger - "Endless Voyage" (from A Moment Of
Infinity)
Mikhail Atom - untitled (from Astroepos)
Thought Guild - "Semiotic Sequence" (from [Context])
Alpha Wave Movement - "Binary Code 51" (from The Edge Of Infinity)
Alien Planetscapes - "Message From Space" (excerpt) (from Message From Space)
Ethereal - "NGC 2300" (from Ten Electronic Music Studies)
Hal McGee & Dave Fuglewicz - "Dislocated Chronicles" (from Synergistic
Deconstruction)
Cyber Zen Sound Engine - "Mu Psych (The Mathematics Of Angels)" (from Ausländer)
Diatonis - "Aphelion" (from The Convolving Universe)

Alchemical Radio (show #47)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions.

The Maledictus Sound - Crazy Circus
Terry Munday - Divinity
Dave Dill - Always There
Lope - Trauss
Thinking Plyers - Ananda Dream
Root Deco - Maybe Someday
Frank Gingeleit - Witchcraft Lessons At A Dwarves School
Clear Blue Sky - Dark Angels
Gargantua Soul - AOA
Tess Arkels - Everything
The Cosh - They Don't Care
7 That Spells - Radio Luxemburg Orbital
The Suicide Of Miss Melancholy - Here Hung Those Lips
Space Mirrors - A Trip Through Inner Space

The Kozmik Ken Experience (October 2003): Psychedelia and Space Rock

Hidria Spacefolk - "Nasha Universo" (from Symbiosis)
Soundtrack Of Our Lives - "Infra Riot" (from Behind The Music)
Arktis - "High Fly" (from The Arktis Tapes)
Space Ritual.Net - "Warp Out" (from Live at Glastonbury and Guilford Festivals)
Mike Fab-Gere - "I Am The Walrus" (from Single)
Arzachel - "Metem Psychosis" (from Arzachel)
When's The Future - "Go East And Feast" (from Now)
Porcupine Tree - "Futile" (from Futile)
Tractor - "Jester" (from Before, After and During the Dandelion Years)
Hidria Spacefolk - "Mantra" (from Symbiosis)
The Psychedelic Breakfast - "Always Trippin' Always Stoned" (from In Uncle
Sam's Basement Emporium)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio
link to listen.