HW: XMAS PARTY GIG DATE

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Mon Oct 6 13:22:14 EDT 2003

ahhhhh  ......so ya'all missed the link to Mission Control eh?

The latest dates & info is ALWAYS there ! :-}

for those others that also missed it the direct URL is:
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hwind/to_.htm

Full details of EXETER on 25th Oct and LONDON ASTORIA on 21st Dec are up
including travel, location, ticket outlets etc etc...

www.hawkwind.com