OT: Rush in Rio screeneings in the UK

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sat Oct 11 15:57:17 EDT 2003

I got a letter in my mailbox  and for those of You who are intersted
in Rush it might prove to be a great opportunity. If You are curious
in Rush current sound please visit
http://www.rush.com/rushradio/
for  superb versions of Working Man and YYZ

Here's the letter:
I'm emailing you today to tell you about the UK Screenings of Rush in Rio DVD.

The time has come for the decision on UK screenings to be confirmed.

I implore you to respond to the poll on the main page of TNMS
(http://www.t-n-m-s.com), if you do NOT then the screenings will NOT
HAPPEN!!!

The screenings will be in Leeds AND Glasgow, at a privately run
Cinema chain. Each screening will seat up to 250 people.

Price and time of screening are still to be confirmed, but the date
we are heading for is November the 8th at 13:00.

The final decision for the screenings will be on Friday the 17th of
October, IF response isn't great enough they will not go forward.

If response is good enough and they do go ahead, tickets must be
bought in advance, we will annouce all this next weekend (18th
October).

Please TELL everyone you know about this and try and get them to
respond to the poll even if they are NOT members here.
-------
Moorbase Alpha - http://www.moll.pp.se/moor/
The Moor at mp3.com - http://www.mp3.com/TheMoor