Killing Joke

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Oct 14 17:26:11 EDT 2003

I was puzzled by the opening & closing numbers too, but here's a set
list for Bristol anyway -

1. ? (opening number with violin)
2. Requiem
3. Total Invasion
4. War Dance
5. Blood On Your Hands
6. Change
7. Seeing Red
8. Fall of Because
9. Tension
10. Death & Resurrection Show
11. Kings & Queens
12. Empire Song
13. The Wait
14. Whiteout
15. Frenzy
16. Pssyche (I think)
17. ? <encore, with violin>

We were also ushered out just after 10pm to make way for...an
indie/punk disco!

Jaz commented that they would be back to play Bristol again "if we get
through the US tour alive".  You folks on t'other side of pond are in
for a treat, catch them if you can.

AL
 --- Ian Abrahams <mail at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK> wrote: > Me & Alan
Linsley saw Killing Joke at the Bristol Academy the