Updates and Teazers

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Sep 10 16:14:01 EDT 2003

> Not to mention.....
>
> "oh,  those folks crashed in the dining room, lounge & curled
> up in the dog's basket? Why that's boc-l"

but it's ok - they're really very nice people and they've promised to
cut the grass, paint the windows, fix the roof - oh - and walk the dog
for you.   Just don't play your Elton Jo.....   ah.  Too late.

> p.s we need the address ;-)
 no you don't - trust me on this 8-))

jill