Fwd: BOC/OFF: why were the Jams kicked out?

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Mon Apr 5 16:16:46 EDT 2004

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 11:46:09PM +0100, pauleatonjones wrote:
> The Illuminati refer to them as The
> JUSTIFIED ANCIENTS of MU.

"Mummu", wasn't it?

> Mu being a mythical island chain lying to the
> east of eurasia.  The 'polar' opposite being the equally mythical
> atlantis. Yet more hippie/new-age/crystal, tree-hugging nonsense.

Oh is that what Mu was all about?  At the time, I knew someone
who was into those books, but never paid much attention myself.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
It must be said that they would have sounded better if the singer
wouldn't throw his fellow band members to the ground and toss the
drum kit around during songs.
        - Patrick Lenneau