BOC/HW: Chill out, Doods and Doodettes

Fernando stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Mon Apr 5 18:13:39 EDT 2004

This is sort of funny:
 http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/prozak
Dripping with sarcasm and dusted with irony it may be, but they really do
play it a bit too straight - still, its got Don't Fear the Reaper AND
Aqualung AND London Calling AND I Wanna be Sedated AND Folsom Prison Blues
so they have some sort of taste. And I guess they don't need to get
copyright permission as they can claim its a parody.

Possibly also of interest:
 http://www.punk77.co.uk/punkhistory/punkhistinto.htm
particularly
 http://www.punk77.co.uk/punkhistory/thesoundofladbrokegrove.htm
and many other artists known and loved by denizens of this list. Note that
the MC5 don't get an unqualified endorsement, and its mostly fairly
superficial, but still some interesting opinions on there.

Stephan