Mystery Hawkwind Song??

Christian christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Wed Apr 7 12:05:25 EDT 2004

At 18:07 31.03.04 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 3/31/2004 5:21:26 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
>fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK writes:
>It's the track after "Caution" on the "Strange Geometries" album ;-)
>(showing large amounts of . . )
>Huh, who wha??
>
>Sounds familiar, but I can't place the name.
>
>Joe

Now... wasn't that some sort of ancient in-joke on Andrew A. Apold's behalf
which I no longer remember. I am sure it was included on the boc-l faq.
Chr-

PS:
I remember back in the golden days of having all my 100-120 Hawkwind &
spinoff CD's intact... but then almost two years ago I threw them all
away... with caution :)