No subject

Christian christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Wed Apr 7 19:58:26 EDT 2004

Only twice it seems... or was it three times? If you count spinoffs?

Look below....

1. Alaska, Oslo, 1991: Lineup: Dave Brock, Alan Davey, Richard
Chadwick. Support: Diamond Dogs. (on this show I went alone)

2. The Limelight, NYC, 1995: Lineup Ron Bastard, Dave Brock, Alan
Davey, Richard Chadwick: Support: Finally Balanced, Braindance and
more. (on this show I brought Larry Bonforte)

...and a third one if you count spinoffs:

(3. Molotow, Hamburg, 1998: Lineup Nik Turner, Knut Gervers as Robert
Calvert and Kenneth Gustavson w/The Moor). (on this show I went with
Scott Heller)

And just for the record, the first time I touched a Windows machine or a
Macintosh was
in 1995 at various workplaces, right before I settled down and found
BOC-L... Come to think of it I had actually used a Macintosh at artschool
in 1994 but w/o internet...

Chr.