Hells Angels made me do it

Tom Clark tclark at COX-INTERNET.COM
Wed Apr 7 22:38:51 EDT 2004

Damn...I bet you are kicking yourself now!  Or is that some kind of
April fools joke?

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of Christian
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 1:47 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: HW: Hells Angels made me do it

Hells Angels made me do it-
Hell's Angels called me a Paki-

So... this is all the stuff I burned or threw away in the last three
years in anger after Hells Angels were done:

* 1 Hawkwind 1991 Oslo ticket

* 1 Lemmy signed Motörhead Stone Pony ticket

* 1 Hawkwind "Earth Ritual" Patch

* 1 Hawkwind "Black Sword" tour prog

* 4 different Hawkwind tour shirts

* A complete series of 50+ Michael Moorcock paperbacks and hardbacks

* 120+ Hawkwind and related spinoff CD's

* My entire Michael Moorcock "Eternal Champion" comics (in all sizes and
  shapes from PC/First/DC+ graphic novels)

* a compelete run of DC comics "Preacher" #1-80

* a copy of the first printing of #1 of DC comics "Sandman"

* a copy of Freemantle & Trungpa's "Tibetan Book Of The Dead"

* a large book on 60's/70's  UK Psychedelic/Progressive vinyl called
"Tapestries of Delights"

* a crappy  book on UK psych/festie 80s-late 90's (on delerium I
think)

* a copy of Julian Cope's "Krautrocksampler"

* innumerous CD's (still have the covers) including: Misfits, Voivod,
Venom, Screaming Trees, Peter Hammill, Melting Euphoria, Mooseheart
Faith Stellar Groove Band, and several more.

--
Chr.

NP: Tiamat "Skeleton Skeletron"