SLOTERDIJK@ Philadelphia Electronic Art & Music Fest: 5/1-2/04 ( FREE FESIVAL)

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat Apr 10 12:58:20 EDT 2004

Greetings friends,
it is with great pleasure that I am announcing the appearance of SLOTERDIJK
at
The Philadelphia Electronic Art & Music Festival.
The fest is running May 1 & 2 at The University of Pennsylvania's 'Rotunda
building' ( great acoustics, as we've played there before).

This is a FREE FESTIVAL with many many artists scheduled to perform, and
exhibit.
Unfortunately I have not yet been informed as to which day we will be
playing.
Feel free to ask the organizers, by e-mailing them via the website URL
below:

http://www.pemafest.fkon.com/

There you'll see a list of performers, exhibitors etc..Once I receive
confirmation of the date, I'll pass it on. This is likely to be one of the
only 'full tilt' electronic shows that Sloterdijk will play this entire
summer/fall or even year, so please come check it out if you can.

Sloterdijk will be performing a psychedelic ambient trance set, with oratory
explorations.

Peace, Mike Burro ( Sloterdijk)

lineup:
Mike Burro: synths/programming/guitars/vocals
Jay Adcock: synths/programming
Dr. Maria Ramundo: synth/darbuka