More on Norwich Last Night

Colin J Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Apr 19 15:54:18 EDT 2004

Thanks for the review Nick:)

Just a few comments:

Huw's first song was "Wars are the Hobby There"

Dave will probably not be playing the Les Paul on the rest of the tour;
hopefully back to the usual guitar tomorrow.

The new song was Trip.

Memories of the day:

1. Trying to find the venue by car with a passenger who knew exactly where
it was.  NOT!

2. Driving from the venue with recording gear, Dave's guitar, Dave's bag,
other assorted gear, Dave, Kris, Alan and Katie squeezed into the car.
Katie insisted on licking my hand every time I changed gear!!!!!!

Cheers,

Colin