HW: Tour Shirts

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Tue Apr 27 06:33:28 EDT 2004

Mike,

And you have just added another mis-preconception that all scots can
can take haggis anytime. This is only applicable to scots that actually
live in the homeland, us that have moved south have lost that right ,
though the appeal is hoped to go through scottish parliament this
October...

regards

Iain Ferguson