HW: Tour Shirts

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Tue Apr 27 09:21:50 EDT 2004

That really worries me,

It also lends credence to the rumours that the 2 for 1 offer of Haggis
down in the south is due to Gang Masters becoming greedy.  having
procured illegal nets from the decimated fishing fleets of Ulapool &
Arbroath...

BTW from what you say, I don't suppose the English Haggis takes much
good then ?

Regards
iain