BOC: Mean Fiddler/OFF: Ficton & Nektar

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Tue Aug 3 10:42:38 EDT 2004

Quoting Jon Jarrett <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK>:

>         I had no idea what to expect from Nektar, as I'd only discovered
> minutes before I got in that they weren't German and that I couldn't
> remember which of their albums Calvert guested on,

That was fortunate, as _Down to Earth_ is one of their worst albums IMO.    The
best studio ones are Tab in the Ocean, Remember the Future, Recycled, and
Journey to the Centre of the Eye (this is the most space-rock-y IMO).

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines