OFF: Motorhead (was Re: OFF: Rush and stuff plus a little Hawk.)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Aug 11 08:12:13 EDT 2004

RMayo19761 at AOL.COM wrote:
> In a message dated 8/11/2004 6:41:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> cea at CARLAZ.COM writes:
>> IMO, the  weakest albums (though each having a few good tracks) I've
>> heard are _Iron  Fist_, _Rock'n'Roll_, and _March or Die
>
> I agree completely, and i'd add "Hammered' to that list as well...

Yeah, I haven't heard a lot of good things about _Hammered_, and most of
what I've heard suggests _Inferno_ is better.  Though, clearly, a few
folks here have recently posted the opposite!

Just as well, Lemmy screws it up once in a while, I suppose -- helps
combat the occasional feeling I get of "Another brilliant Motorhead
album, ho hum ..." ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--