Germany again...

Sebastian Welton sebastian at WELTON.DE
Fri Aug 13 05:57:30 EDT 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:11:36 +0100, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
wrote:

>After Burg Herzberg and all those friendly Germans and Bavarians, we've
>decided to emulate Kris'n'Dave and take the ferry to travel through
>Holland/Belgium/Germany for the last third of the month.  Does anyone
>know of any bands playing or festivals in that corner of Europe that I
>should try to catch?

Have a look at this site:

http://www.festivalplaner.de/69.html

And the German Yahoo has a few links.

Have a good time while you're here, the weather has, until today been good
and I reckon when you get here it's going to be good again.

The Finkenbach Festival (last weekend) which is Guru Guru's yearly bash,
and a very enjoyable occasion, was cancelled due to poor ticket sales.

Seb.