HW:Sonic Assassins book

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 23 04:35:16 EDT 2004

Hi Alan,

You wrote,

 > A final point- am I the only person who liked the Hawkestra?

Nah, i bloody loved it, nigh on 4 hours of Hawkwind was awesome....
There were bits I thought were a bit slack, ( to be expected with so
many people on stage),
But I just loved the whole space ritual set, with the Lemster in full
flow, The sonic difference between his set up & ali's was amazing,
Lemmy's Bass really did pound the hall.
Never got to see Hawkwind with Lemmy back in the 70's as I was too
young.( 79 was my first). Therefore any chance of seeing Lemmy &
Hawkwind was worth double the ticket price alone...

finally there was a reel of Vintage Lemmy HAwkwind film found 2 years
ago, that was without the sound... I wonder if one day soon we'd get to
see it.... That would just be fantastic.

Regards
Iain