OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Aug 28 23:12:36 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (August 29, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #110), Alchemical Radio (show #68), Drool
Trough (show #16), and The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #33). See the
playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio: General Playlist (show #110)

Alientar - "Music Box" (from Alientar)
The Invisible Band! - "Sports Model" (from It's Music, Jim. But Not As We
Know It)
Quarkspace - "Reality Resumed (All Stars Shine)" (from Node In Peril)
A Five And Dime Ship - "Burnin Chrome" (from The Way It All Would End)
Electric Blackbird - "Killing A Nickel" (from Electric Blackbird)
Marble Sheep - "The Drop" (from For Demolition Of A Spiritual Framework)
Earthloop - "Illumination" (from Grounded)
Skye Klad - "Mary Magdalene" (from The Musick of Cupid's Orkustra Asleep
Within the Magick Powerhouse of Oz)
The Wire Orchestra - "Generations Come Before" (from The Wire Orchestra)
Kyron - "What I Know" (from Persistence of Secrets)

Alchemical Radio (show #68)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Grip Inc. - "Endowment Of Apathy"
Enzima - "Vegetable Man"
Van & Borner - "Mystic"
Essence - "Nascent"
Going Some Place - "Haunted Garden"
Liquid Visions - "What It Is"
Fixer - "What Do You Want From Me"
Layne - "La Fin"
Arms Of Kismet - "Karma Never Forgets"
Album - "Holy Foley"
Barry Lamb & Peter Ashby - "Ermin Grud"
Bugo - "Vegetable Man"
Art Of Infinity - "Supernova"
Radio Dystopia - "A New Wonder"
Stef & Arno - "Loco"

Drool Trough (shows #16)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

David Thomas & Two Pale Boys - "New Orleans Fuzz" (from 18 Monkeys on a Dead
Man's Chest)
African Underground - Simon (Bis Bi Klan) Chagga (from African Underground
Vol 1: Hip-Hop Senegal)
A Five And Dime Ship - "Reoccurring Girl" (from A Five And Dime Ship)
9 on Bali - "The Ballad of Tony & Angel" (from Gist EP)
Verdun - "Nightfall" (from Verdun)
Deathsquad - "Corporate Daughter" (from Vague Memory and Self Assassinations)
Traindodge - "The Taste Of Broken Glass" (from The Truth)
Monster Movie - "Sweet Lemonade" (from To The Moon)
The Frenchmen - "Like The Weather" (from Sorry We Ruined Your Party)
Highspire - "Vesperbell" (from Your Everything)
Gazelle - track 4 (from Gazelle)
Sunday Night Midnight - "Platypus n' Boots" (from Who In The World Could
Possibly Give A Rats Ass?)
Blow Up Hollywood - "Fake" (from Fake)
Lope - "Panik" (from Variation)
Rich Serafin - "Old Worm" (from Naked Monsters)
Stellarscope - "All For" (from Fingerpaint The Colour Of Sound)
Panophonic - "Perdido" (from Todo Es Azul: Lo Mejor De Mi)
Tunnels - "Wall To Wall Sunshine" (from Live: The Art Of Living Dangerously)

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #33)

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown was created to give an audio spotlight to the
improvisational, experimental, and general avant-garde rock & jazz we review
at Aural Innovations.

Black Forest/Black Sea - live at Tchai-Ovna Tearoom, Glasgow (from Radiant
Symmetry)
Urdog - "DMZ" (from Garden of Bones)
Dave Tucker West Coast Project - "SoMa" (from Tenderloin)
Ernesto Diaz-Infante & Chris Forsyth - "On A Morning Five Years Ago (Touched
My Trembling Ears)" (from As Is Stated... Before Known)
Miba - "Weird Birds" (from The Corporate Porblem)
Heath Yonaites & K.M. Krebs - "Foreign Scents" (from The Seed Project)
George W. Self - "A Jungle Of Sharp Elbows" (from A Jungle Of Sharp Elbows)
Concentric - "Allocate" (from Concentric)
Greg Segal - "Part Three" (from The Hero As Pantry)
The Goslings - "Summer For Spring" (from Spaceheater)
Aaron Acosta - "Fire Study Song" (from Frequency, Amplitude and Time)

http://Aural-Innovations.com