OFF: worldcon

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Mon Aug 30 21:19:16 EDT 2004

There's a more obvious one, well, more obvious to non-Bay Area folks, I
suppose.  Joy Division had a number called 'Atrocity Exhibition' on their
second album, 'Closer'.  IIRC it was quite as unlistenable as the original
J.G.Ballard story was unreadable.

Going completely off topic here, I have vol 8/9 of Re/Search, which was the
J.G.Ballard issue, having bought my copy in City Lights bookshop (SF)
twenty years ago.  Much to my surprise, over the weekend I saw a few copies
of it *still* on sale at my local, er, "Psychic Eye Bookshop".  I only went
there to buy some patchouli!!

Steve