The Awakening

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Wed Dec 1 11:39:40 EST 2004

Umm, .ca, eh?  So where in Canada are you?  Anywhere near
Southern Ontario?

And do you want a light show when you take it on tour?  (OK, the
on tour part is joking, but the light show part is absolutely for
real....)

I've had it in mind for a few years now to organize a Hawkwind
tribute night at some local club (which we'd light of course).
The reason it hasn't happened is that I'm totally lousy at
organizing *anything* (sigh).  I know a few bands that'd be into
participating.  Maybe now I know one more :-)

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
The animal that coils in a circle is the serpent; that's why so
many cults and myths of the serpent exist, because it's hard to
represent the return of the sun by the coiling of a hippopotamus.
        - Umberto Eco, "Foucault's Pendulum"