OFF: ST 37 update

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Fri Feb 6 08:07:24 EST 2004

Forwarded from Scott Telles...

Hello!
Welcome to the first ST 37 update in quite a long time. The best news is
that The Insect Hospital CD/2xLP is finally here!! We'll be playing our
first show since getting back from tour in August on February 27 at 33
Degrees Records in Austin at 6 pm. It's of course an instore in support of
the new LP as well as a warmup for our SXSW appearance in March. More
details will follow as the event draws nearer. Meanwhile, here's the scoop
on all the latest releases:

BWR 068 ST 37 The Insect Hospital
The new double LP and single CD, with different and unique tracks on both
versions (more on the double LP, natch.). Roughly half studio and half live
extracts from our "Metropolis" score. CD $12, double LP $20.

GI 73 ST 37 The Secret Society
The vinyl finally sold out, so we present the CDR version, with the same
Daniel Johnston cover art and five bonus tracks mostly unavailable
elsewhere. CDR $10

GI 76 ST 37 Live 2003
Our first attempt at a proper live release. 12 tracks culled from three
really well-recorded shows from last year's tour. Mininal packaging...CDR $8

GI 37 ST 37 from space w/love
Our 1989 cassette release, lovingly remixed and remastered for CDR by Bryan
Nelson and SL Telles at Sweatbox, summer 2003. With one bonus track not on
the original cassette...CDR $10

GI 72 The moray eels Veto Powered
Scott's new solo release. Have actually been performing a fair number of
these songs live recently. CDR features lotsa various guest superstars...
CDR $10

GI 31 The moray eels
The eponymous first cassette release from 1991 now remastered for CDR.
Tracks from 1980-1991, illustrating the weirdass musical journey from the
Vast Majority to ST 37... CDR $10

"The Secret Society" and "Veto Powered" are available from our website,
www.ST37.com <http://www.ST37.com>, with yer handy credit card, as well as
recent releases from Abigail and Hansel and Jherri Sighnfeldt's Atrophied
Sac. The rest have yet to be entered, but please email Scott at
scotttelles at yahoo.com <mailto:scotttelles at yahoo.com> if you are interested
in spending yr hard earned cash on any of our other golden recorded
droplets.

Thanks for reading,
yer pals at

ST 37